|CO2 emissions (combined) NEDC|
|Fuel consumption |
(manual/automatic) l/100 km
|smart forfour 52 kW||52 ||15.9/16.9||151/151||118 – 117/113 – 112||D/C||5.2/5.0 – 4.9|
|smart forfour 66 kW||66 ||11.2/11.9||165/165||123 – 122/118 – 117||D/D||5.4/5.2 – 5.1|
|smart EQ forfour||41 ||–/12.7||–/130||–/0||–/A+||–/16.4 – 14.5 |
(15.4 – 13.4) kWh1
1when charged with 4.6 kW on-board charger, figures for 22 kW charger when charging at a wallbox or public charging station (Mode 3) in brackets
- “The smart among four-seaters”
- Especially compact exterior in the competitive lineup. Generous space and great variability
- The forfour likewise has the smart genes of a rear drive concept and optimum manoeuvrability, together with maximum use of interior space.
- Available with electric drive
- The innovative loading concept features “ready space” rear seats which can be folded down in one movement and significantly lowered.
- Thanks to its length of 3.49 m and rear-engine drive, the forfour has a turning circle of only 8.65 m.
- The smart forfour has a large load capacity. Folding the rear seat backrests down creates a level loading surface with a capacity of up to 975 litres, the best figure in this segment.
- As standard the smart forfour has an extensive safety concept with a tridion safety cell, Crosswind Assist, knee airbag and automatic belt tensioners in the rear.
Further information on fuel consumption
|Model||Urban consumption(manual/automatic) l/100 km||Extra-urban consumption (manual/automatic) l/100 km|
|smart forfour 52 kW||6.0 – 5.9/5.6 – 5.5||4.7/4.6 – 4.5|
|smart forfour 66 kW||6.7/6.1 – 6.0||4.7 – 4.6/4.6|
|smart EQ forfour||n.a.||n.a.|