|Acceleration 0-100 km/h|
|Combined CO2 emissions NEDC|
|CO2 efficiency class|
|Combined consumption NEDC|
(automatic) l/100 km
|Mercedes-Maybach S 560||345 ||4.9||2501||231 – 230||D||10.1|
|Mercedes-Maybach S 560 4MATIC||345 ||4.9||2501||237 – 234||D||10.4 – 10.3|
|Mercedes-Maybach S 650||463 ||4.7||2501||320||G||14.0|
The Mercedes-Maybach S-Class combines the perfection of the S-Class and the exclusivity of Maybach. This prestige saloon stands for the greatest exclusivity and quality, and is aimed at status-oriented customers. It meets the very highest expectations: e.g. ease of access; opulently spacious; exceptionally quiet interior, exclusive appointments.
- 207 millimetres longer than the Mercedes-Benz S-Class with long wheelbase
- Standard equipment includes reclining seat on the left and right in the rear
- Numerous state-of-the-art assistance systems from the S-Class make driving even more comfortable and safe.
- Speech amplification allows easier conversation between front and rear occupants.
- Burmester® high-end 3D surround sound system
- With eight and twelve-cylinder engines
- New, exclusive equipment options include two-tone paintwork
- Also available as the S 650 Pullman
Further information on fuel consumption
|Model||Urban consumption (automatic) l/100 km||Extra-urban consumption (automatic) l/100 km|
|Mercedes-Maybach S 560||14.4 – 13.5||8.1 – 7.6|
|Mercedes-Maybach S 560 4MATIC||15.0 – 14.6||7.6|
|Mercedes-Maybach S 650||20.3||10.4|