|Acceleration 0-100 km/h|
|Combined CO2 emissions NEDC |
|CO2 efficiency class|
|Combined consumption NEDC|
(automatic) l/100 km
|G 350 d||210 ||7.4||199||259 – 252||E||9.8 – 9.6|
|G 500||310 ||5.9||210||276 – 263||E||12.1 – 11.5|
|AMG G 63||430 ||4.5||220||299||F||13.1|
The Mercedes-Benz G-Class is in top form. Whether on or off the road and whatever the operating conditions, the off-road vehicle impresses with its performance, cutting-edge assistance systems, outstanding handling, and safety. At the same time, the new suspension, the DYNAMIC SELECT driving programs, the “G-Mode” and the three 100-percent differential locks enhance not only ride comfort but also agility – on any surface.
- The further improved design of the G-Class follows the philosophy of sensual purity, while remaining true to the character of the original.
- 53 millimetres longer and 121 millimetres wider than its predecessor, the G‑Class has an even more imposing presence.
- The exceptionally clearly laid-out and completely newly designed dashboard features timeless analogue dial instruments in tubular shrouds as standard. The Widescreen Cockpit also features as standard.
- Suspension: independent front suspension with double wishbones and rigid rear axle with Panhard rod, each with four control arms
- Climbing ability: up to 100 %, ground clearance between the axles: 24.1 cm, maximum fording depth: 70 cm, angle of approach/departure 31°/30°, breakover angle: 26°
Further information on fuel consumption
|Model||Urban consumption (automatic) l/100 km||Extra-urban consumption (automatic) l/100 km|
|G 350 d||11.0 – 10.8||9.2 – 8.9|
|G 500||14.1 – 13.4||10.8 – 10.3|
|AMG G 63||16.5||11.1|