|Vehicles in the collection||approx. 1,000|
| Vehicle movements/year ||approx. 1,100|
| Archive space (in metres)||15,000|
| Books (number)||15,000|
| Film documents (items)||10,000|
| Photos (number)||over 4,500,000|
| Customer enquiries per year||13,000|
| Replacement part sales |
(in million euros)
| Departments ||• Classic Center|
• Archive and collection
• Club management
• Mercedes-Benz Museum
As per 31.12.2018
- The systematic build-up of a vehicle collection already began in 1921. In 1936, official approval was given to establish a corporate archive.
- The multimedia archive database M@RS went online in 2000. It was initially intended for the benefit of registered motoring journalists. In 2015, it was followed by Public-M@RS, an online database open to anyone with an interest.
- The Mercedes-Benz Classic Centre in Fellbach was opened in 1983. Its workshop takes care of the vehicles in the collection. Its experts also advise potential buyers, and repair and restore vehicles on behalf of customers. On request they will also produce expert valuation reports.
- Mercedes-Benz Classic safeguards the supply of replacement parts for classic vehicles, and currently has around 110,000 items in its range.
- Club Management supports 80 clubs with a total of around 110,000 members around the world.
- Since the summer of 2015, Mercedes-Benz Museum GmbH has had ALL TIME STARS as its own trading arm for older and younger classics of the brand.